|Date||Aspen Suite**||Aspen*||Aspen Room*||Ponderosa*||Larch*|
| Jan 6th, 2013 to April 30th, 2013|| $179|| $109|| $89|| $119|| $119|
| May 1st, 2013 to June 20th, 2013|| $229|| $139|| $119|| $159|| $159|
| June 21st, 2013 to Sept. 14th, 2013|| $289|| N/A|| N/A|| $219|| $219|
| Sept. 15th, 2013 to Oct. 14th 2013|| $229|| $139|| $119|| $159|| $159|
Monthly rates available during certain times of the year. Please contact us for more details.
A note on availability: If you are planning a vacation to the beautiful Flathead Valley and
Glacier National Park anytime between June and October, time is
of the essence to ensure you get your first choice in accommodations. Glacier National Park gets over two million visitors between the
months of May and October and lodging in the Flathead Valley is limited so
planning in advance is recommended. We are ideally located 25 minutes
from the West Entrance to Glacier National Park and minutes from the
towns of Whitefish, Kalispell and Columbia Falls. The North Forty Resort
is the perfect place to ensure a genuine "Montana Experience".
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are per night
- Rates and Dates subject to change
- Rates do not include 7% State Bed Tax
- *Rates for Ponderosa, Larch, Aspen and Aspen Room based on double occupancy
- **Rates for Aspen Suite based on quad occupancy
- $10 charge for additional adults over base occupancy
- We do not take advance reservations for the Aspen or Aspen Room during the high seasons. The Aspen and Aspen Room may be available on a walk-in basis.
- Cabin Capacity
Ponderosa and Larch - Maximum 4 Adults - 5 Total Occupants
Aspen - Maximum 4 Adults - 4 Total Occupants
Aspen Room - Maximum 4 Adults - 4 Total Occupants
Aspen Suite - Maximum 6 Adults - 8 Total Occupants
- Office Hours 8AM - 10PM Summer: 7AM - 10PM
- Check-in time 4:00 PM
- Check-out time 11:00 AM
- No Charge for children 13 and under with parent
- Early arrivals will be accommodated as rooms are available
- All cabins are non-smoking
- All prices in U.S. dollars
- Pets allowed in designated cabins. $10 additional per night.
Limited number of pet cabins available so check when making your reservation.
- Pets can not be left unattended in cabins.
A 50% deposit holds your reservation. The full balance is due upon arrival. Any changes or cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to receive a refund. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival, you will lose your full deposit.
During our high seasons (Summer and Christmas) if you cancel at least 14 days before arrival a cancellation fee of $10.00 per night will be charged. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival, you will lose your full deposit.
If you are part of a group, a 30, 60, or 90 day cancel period will apply. To avoid paying cancellation fees, please contact us so we can explain our policy. To modify or cancel your reservation call (800) 775-1740 in the U.S. and Canada.